tisdag 8 januari 2013

Archaic Space Marines

Hey quckest update in the history of the blog.

I've finished some more of my tactical (and painted them this time)

 I had actually planned to keep the bolters on most of them but since just swapping the hand were a lot easier I did these instead. My brush is a little to large to do the script on the banner.

 I know chaos space marines don't have access to shields but it looked very archaic so i went for it. I should have had a picture where you could see the shield. I'll probably show this guy again next update.


And here are all the marines in powerarmour (or actually one of them is terminator armour) that i've pained thus far.

Now i have to get back to calculating the integers of trigonometric functions... until next time.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar