söndag 6 januari 2013

We have returned

Ok so i'm not painting black legion, just fallen. and in this case i'm actually not painting but converting. I've been chaosing up the dark angels i got in the dark vengance box and this is what ive done so far. I'm sorry for the photo quality i cant find the charger for my camera so i use a flashlight and my phone camera.


 Tactical Marine, its a little hard to tell but that a head in his hand, I'll probably add some hair over his hand when i get more green stuff. I made that arm years ago for a unit of old chaos warriors (the hunchback ones that wouldn't rank up). The axe hand is from the new chaos warriors.

Filed of the tactical symbol from the right shoulderpad, added a old chaos warrior shouldpad over it, hollowing out the shoulderpad is a time consuming thing which is why I didn't do that many of them.
 
 One more  a shoulder pad is all i did for this guy, in retrospect I should have hollowed it out some more but the skull pad is probably my favourite.

 Plasma gun guy, changed the head for one from the 'new' chaos warriors with the horns clipped of (horns and chaos stars were the things I tried to avoid since they seemed to chaos)

 Terminator, the loyalist helmets seems a litle to loyalist to me so i removed them (not easy especially not with an dull blade) and replaced them with head from the old chaos warriors, this one is propably my least favourite, I took for to much of the head.
Oh and the shoulderpad is from the usual source (The crux terminatus is as loyalist as it gets)

Sergant Raphael (i believe, but if I ever name him it'll b something else since my warlord is called Raphael) I'm actually pretty fond of him since he looks like a corrupted version of himself. Changed the head the sword and gave him a scabbard.

 Kranon, He seemed to bulky to be in power armour so i skipped the back pack and am going to cover the slot with green stuff and field him as a termiantor lord, i gave him the spare head from the dark angels force commander, i actually was going to save that but i figured since most people want the chaos guys i'll be able to get another one cheap of tradera (swedish ebay)

 Once again head swap and should pad (cant be seen)

 Same here propably my favourite of the terminators, the helmet worked way better on this one.

 Same again, i thought that the maw on the assultcannon would make it look like a better autocannon. The head isnt going to be purple i just stole it form a  slaaneshi warrior of chaos.

The dark angels force commander, has soemthign of skeletor over him with this head, i really like how he turned out.



that's all for now folk be seeing you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar