tisdag 8 maj 2012

Orcs orcs orcs orcs orcs...

Lo folks I got a notification on my mail today i had a package to collect at my local post office. I went over there fully expecting it to be a guitar and was a bit surprised when I was handed a  really smallish package. It turned out to be the Grumlok and Gazbag model I had ordered on Tradera (A Swedish version of ebay)

Here they are


What this picture fail to show is exactly how massive this miniature really is so i took one compared to Jules the Jongleur
I get a feeling he'd be a horrible to try and set up in a regiment, but then again I don't play Orcs and Goblins so it wont matter for me. Though after getting this big guy and a few Animosity Orcs last week I nearly feel like starting. But there are two things stopping me.


1. I promised myself I would finish my High Elves before starting anything else.

2. Metal orcs figures require pinning, and I don't own a pin vice.

anyway here's the animosity orcs, they still require some  assembly and painting, I'll get there someday I hope.


To the end of finishing my High elf army I also ordered a box of Wood elf glade guard online yesterday, I use their cloaks and hooded heads for my shadow warriors.

until next time folks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar