måndag 7 maj 2012

Welcome to the realm of insanity

Yes welcome mortal. Welcome to this blog. This is my blog for a warhammer and warhammer 40k.
My name is Fredrik Dunge I'm a engineering student from sweden, some of you will know me as TheDungen from warseer (that guy who rants about things and sucks at spelling in english, you know the one).

I used to play both warhammer and warhammer 40k like 8 years ago but then quit during my teenage years But now i'm back with it. I've collected quite  few armies  mostly not getting further than buying the codex/army book and then one core/troops box before losing intrest. I also glued the models together but rarely ended up painting them. This time i'll try to focus more, as such i've decided to just play warhammer, atlest until i have a finished army for that setting. the army i'm working on right now is a high elf army based on the kingdom of Nagarythe. I'll post pictures of my progress on that here I will also publish stories I've written and terrain I've made.

Untill i'm able to publish a real project log here of my High elf army I'll link to my log on warseer.

Hope you'll enjoy the blog

cheers
Fredrik Dunge

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar