torsdag 27 februari 2014

The twisted dark imagination of video game knock offs.

In the last few interviews Chris of Modiphius (I'm not doing the umlauts if you're not going to pronounce them anyway) has mentioned that the concept artist for the dark legion is  a swede with that dark Swedish imagination (or soemthign similiar). Awesome said I, after all we're the per capita greatest producers of metal in the world, who better to design the dark legion. I was thinking demonic faces screaming jaws and possible even some pagan mysticism (especially in Ilian) and then they started publishign pitures. And this is what we got.


This looks like a licker from resident evil.


In fact the licker is more disturbing because of the tounge.



and the other one

Right me if I'm wrong but isn't that a Protoss?


Close enough if you ask me, sure the Protoss has a more elongated face and larger eyes (more classic grey) but still, they are pretty similiar. And Protoss aren't even villains.


Not that either are bad pieces but after all this talk of the twisted imagination of a swede they give me two video game ripoffs that are neither cool nor scary. I'm a tab bit disappointed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar