fredag 16 augusti 2013

Pale death

And as I promised an undead legionnaire. This guy is actually a crew member from the unholy cannonade and as I pointed out before stripping him one of my favourite minis.

 Blue cloak, went for grey bones instead of white or  yellowish. I as always keep a quite limited palette but I felt he needed a spot colour so I finally decided to paint his eyes. The idea to make them bright blue came from death in Terry Pratchett's discworld, who's eyesockets are said to get an spooky blue glow when he's angered.
And From behind, have I mentioned I love washes? On the subject on washes I would like to point out that the base is actually drybrushed which is generally something I don't do. The idea came from Malebolgia on the WZR forums. Though as you can see I'm far from good at the method thus far.

Well until next time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar