lördag 25 januari 2014

Anglica Drachen... kind of

 Lo folks I finished my version of Angelica Drachen, I decided not to go for the custom sculpted hair at this time but hope to pick up another Angelica later to convert more extensively.

 You'll notice I place her far back on the base to get a sense of dynamism.

I switched out her whip for a knife arm from the Etoilies Morant. Also this model is a reminder that while I'm more of an effect guy I can paint detail decently well if I want to.

I went with only a single wash of black over the grey this time, the Vulcan ended up beign so damn black that I wanted to be careful this time around, I'll likely try two coats on a hussar later and if it works I may go back to Angelica Drachen.
Oh btw since Angelica Drachen is a blonde (as I understand it) with a whip this is not actually ministry operative templar Angelica Drachen, but Lady Erin Semora of the noble house of Semora. I'll be adding more back-story on her later on.

But now I have other stuff to do
Until next time folks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar