söndag 19 januari 2014

The moment has come!

Lo folks I've finished my first WZR mini, and as you can assume from the headline it's Bauhaus. Here's my Vulcan, the colourscheme is black (actually dark grey) and red with metallics in copper.

 The camera doesn't show it well but there's actually  a lot of copper detail on his legs.

 And from another angle. I painted him first wholly in codex grey then washed once with black was then picked out the metallics in tin blitz, all bauhaus cogwheels in gold and other stuff in mecharite red. Then I washed again with black and finally picked out all lenses and windows in red again and highlighted the edges of the metallics in beaten copper.

And from the front.

I hope to be back with an update on my legion later int eh week but I can't make nay promises, the semester is beginning and I'll have a lot to do.

edit: I also when looking closer realised these are really blurry pictures I'll try to retake them in daylight asap.

Until next time folks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar