lördag 11 januari 2014

Some progress

One finished conversion (which isn't painted yet), one model assembled and slightly converted and one model painted (but not noticeably converted).

Here's the necrobeast rider whom I've finally finished converting.
 I'm still not sure if I should perhaps exchange the green stuff hose (is that the right word in this case?)  with one made from guitar string.

 And another angle.

 And yet another angle. The breather is based on the following picture.


Found it in my by now quite extensive archive of pictures I've downloaded over the years.

 Max Steiner assembled and slightly converted, the head is facing more to the direction the gun is pointing at and the gun is aiming less down into the ground.

And from another angle.

And here's my first painted mini for this force and no it's not a new mini it's the unholy cannonade.
 I painted it metal then washed it several times in different layers of greens and browns, and finished of with painting the barnacles white and washing them to. I think it came out pretty well, though it could perhaps use some sort of spot colour.

And from the other side.



Yeah I know I still need to put up the pictures  I use for inspiration, but tomorrow I first have to start on a writers challenge I signed up for with the writing blog. 500-1000 words on someone going on a vacation (ok a few more things but that's the hard part, I don't write contemporary pieces).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar