fredag 10 januari 2014

Unveiling my new Project

Lo again folks, three or four days ago (depending on whether you believe it's Thursday or Friday at the moment) I promised you to show you my new project two days later (that would be Wednesday for those starting to get confused) and I didn't. Now those who have been reading this blog are likely not surprised I'm quite good at promising things and not keeping them (like finishing my high elfs like I promised in my very first post), but this is not one of those times. I have decided to unveil this project now.  I'll show you pictures and you'll guess what the project is, ok let's start i with the hard pictures.
Aren't I great fun? (What do you mean with sadistic psycho? I'm not! Well not that much)

 First Picture for 10'000€ (I'm not actually going to give you any money)
No? then we continue to the next level.

 Second picture for 8'000€, you getting there? No? Let's try it again then.

 6'000€ No? Come one please folks.

4'000€, Ok well that's all the minis I have on it right now, how am I going to make it easier...

Oh I know

Get it now? Well thank you yeah I'll be making a underwater horror themed Dark Legion army led by my Golgotha seawitch from above. Her tail is made from one of the 'sprues' of resin that my parts came on that I rounded of and then bent with hot water. It still needs some thinnign down so I can sculpt scales on it. The unholy cannonade had barnacles on it.

The basic idea came from this wonderful Chaos Space Marine Plog by Lucky no.5 who hosts the eye of error blog. Now the execution will be quite diffrent, becuase dark legion are generally less armoured than space marines, I'm going to try to more go with a drowned dead vibe than a rusted armour.

The other day I was skimming around the web looking for pictures on sunken ships (that one above amongst them). I'll hopefully publish my findings tomorrow, by the way this is a very strange theme for me cause I utterly loathe sunken ships, other people can't stand blood or skeletons or gore, me I can't stand dead boats. But maybe that's why the horror aspect of it appeals so much to me. Well now I'm going to sleep (and probably have nightmares about shipwrecks) until next time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar