onsdag 8 januari 2014

Warzone Resurrection Review Part 2: Dark Legion Cards

1. Dark Legion Miniatures
2.Dark Legion Cards
3. Brotherhood Miniatures
4. Brotherhood Cards
5.Bauhaus Miniatures
6.Bauhaus Cards
7. Misc Miniatures
8. Misc Cards
9. Rulebook from a non rules perspective


This is the second article in my Warzone ressurection Review series. For the first part look here.

This article is about cards, Warzone use a card system for tactics hidden wargear and other unexpected events. The effects on the card i will not go into I will list the stacks I got, which cards I got, how many of them I got and to which categories they belong.

These all have an awesome look and many have good old Paul Bonner artwork, which along with the fact that they are card reminds me of the doomtrooper cardgame. Oh and the quality is great the only downside of card quality is the sharp corners.


Let's get on with it.
 This is the undead legionarie stack I got it from buying a set of undead legionaries.
Unit Card: Undead Legionary 1x
Strategy Card Symbiotic Evolution 2x
Tactical Card Moment of Clarity 2x
Gear card Blessing of Algeroth 1x

 Necromutant (squad commander) stack, from buying squad commander necromutants.
Unit Card: Necromutant (Leader Squad Commander) 1x
Strategy Card Unnatural Advance 2x
Tactical Card Insalubrious detonation 2x
Gear Card Black Liquid Grenade 1x

 Necrobeast Riders Stack from buying necrobeast riders, I bought two sets of necrobeast riders so I have twice what it says here.
Unit Card Necrobeast Riders 1x
Strategy Card Black Liquid Injection 2x
Tactical Card Bestial Attack 2x
Gear Card Hydraulic Jaw 1x

 Praetorian Stalker Stack, you know the drill, from Stalkers set
Unit Card Praetorian Stalkers 1x
Tactical Card An Eye For An Eye 2x
Tactical Card Dark Interception 2x
Gear Card Arcane Regurgitation 1x

 Golgotha Stack
Unit Card Golgotha 1x
Strategy Card Un-leashed 2x
Tactical Card Touched by the dark mistress 2x
Gear Card Spiritual Mutilation 1x

 Dark Legion starter stack
Unit Cards 3x
Alakhai 1x
Undead Legionnaires 1x
Razide 1x
Strategy Cards 15x

Dark Puppetry 3x
Symbiotic Evaluators 3x
Symbiotic Bioscopes 3x
Algeroth's Dark Pattern 3x
Flow of Symmetry 3x
Tactical Cards 39x

Mask of Semai 3x
Moment of Clarity 3x
Induce Cowardice 3x
Necromutation 3x
Ripped From Reality 3x
Blood-Lust 3x
Thermo Instability 3x
Dark Technology Warp 3x
Dark Reversal 3x
Corrosion 3x
The Void'sVacuum 3x
Plague Ridden 3x
Gear Cards 12x

Encroaching Darkness 3x
Blessing of Algeroth 3x
Gaze of Algeroth 3x
Heightened Senses 3x
Resource Cards 8x
Necrochamber 8x

And that's it that's the dark legion cards I got, I think I have all I'm supposed to have the number always came in nice and even. Now for a question of design.

 This black stain appears on all of the cards with a textbox so I'm guessing it's some kind of design element. However as you can see in the enxt picture it can obscure text at times so when you next redo these cards Prodos I'd advice you to drop that stain.


That's all for Dark legion cards, join me in the next update for Brotherhood miniatures.

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice review!
    I received part of my pledge on November, but I didnt received the Starter Dark legion Cards. Wich are the Alakhai specific cards and what they do?

    SvaraRadera